Corinth Classroom with LifeLiQe
Corinth Classroom on LifeliQe is customized for K-12 STEM curricula and includes 1,000 interactive 3D models which are proved to increase engagement in learning.
Data from usage of Corinth Classroom in more than 100 countries worldwide, as well as recent studies, show that students are able to understand better and retain more knowledge when using 3D learning materials.
- Learn how apps from the Windows 10 for Business story can enhance your students' comprehension of complex content
This session applies to:
- Grades 1-12
- All subjects/content areas
- Professional Learning Communities
- Teacher Professional Development
Group discussion #1
As a group, answer the following questions:
- Do you currently use 3D models in your classroom? If so, in what context?
- Do you currently use augmented reality in your classroom? If so, in what context?
Watch the video shown right
From this short introductory video, what intrigues you about the use of LifeLiQe in your classroom?
Once you have selected an animation, explore the different options available within the animation:
- What was your favorite part of the experience working within an app on your desktop?
- How do you feel Windows Store apps like LifeLiQe will help your students?
- How do you see using apps together with desktop programs like OneNote?
- What personas are met by using LifeLiQe? Why?