MIE Teams Scenario 3
You've been selected as being primarily responsible with setting up a Teams community for sharing policies and procedures, lesson plans, memos with staff to eliminate emails and paper. You and your team of leaders has been tasked with creating a short presentation explaining how you will be transitioning from the old inefficient approach to the new MS Teams approach.
End Product: A short presentation featuring the main ways you can use Teams to support sharing critical documents in your specific situation.
- Go to http://teams.microsoft.com
- Use your TCEAMIEemail@example.com account to login. Make sure to logout of existing Office 365 accounts or use another browser (e.g. Firefox) than your usual one (e.g. Internet Explorer or Edge)
- Create a PLC Team, featuring the following elements in it:
- Multiple channels for conversation
- A OneNote Notebook
- Have several fellow team members model conversations
- Setup events in the calendar
- Invite other team members to login and be a part of the Team.
- Brainstorm several ways that you and fellows could use this in your situation.
- Once you have explored various aspects of Teams for use in your situation, choose ONE of the following:
- Create a presentation outline about next steps, usability in Word Online
- Create a slideshow about next steps, usability in Powerpoint Online
- Share the link to your online document in the backchannel for this session