Learn how to create hyperdocs as a way to facilitate self-paced, inquiry-based learning to students and/or other learners.
Activity: HyperDoc About Hyperdocs
"HyperDocs are transformative, interactive Google Docs that replace the standard worksheet method of delivering instruction" (The HyperDocs co-creators).
Ready to learn more?
Examples of HyperDocs
- HyperDocs to Explore
- HyperDoc Padlet
- Math HyperDoc Examples
- Language Arts HyperDoc Examples (even more!)
- Science HyperDocs
- Close Reading HyperDoc Template
- The Wild Robot: A Novel Hyperdoc
- Teachers Give Teachers (@TsGiveTs)
- HyperDoc Hashtag Search
- Karly Moura's HyperDocs
- Google Site Digital Portfolio
- My Photoshop Album Template
- Comparing Cell Phone Plans
More HyperDoc Info
Activity #1: Jot Learning
Reflection is Learning
“We do not learn from experience, we learn from reflecting on experience.” -John Dewey
- THINK about your HyperDoc experience.
- Talk with a partner: DESCRIBE what you noticed about yourself as a learner.
- JOT your reflection HERE